Personal banking service quality - August 2022

Just had a look at Starling’s desktop website and it is so much clearer. The service quality survey is a lot clearer and you can actually find the NI information. They really need to improve their mobile website as it is just hard to find some of the stuff and not clear what you are looking at at times.

And it does say why they aren’t on the overdraft survey results

1 Like

And I just checked their mobile website again and it seems they have updated it since yesterday, so I assume the desktop website was the same as the mobile one yesterday. I am glad they updated it as the new layout is a lot clearer.

2 Likes

Wow. Contacted Monzo today to increase transfer limits… got a reply in less than 10 minutes and all sorted in 20 minutes

10 Likes

:raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3:

I’m hearing so many good things about Monzo Support right now. :raised_hands::raised_hands:

5 Likes

Metro seems to have updated its website to celebrate coming first in the high street branch quality survey

4 Likes

Feels like… Christmas?

6 Likes

I like what Metro are doing with their in store service. I remember going in for a replacement card and it was printed right away :blush:

2 Likes

Its one of the best

2 Likes

There’s no branches anywhere near me so I always keep forgetting Metro Bank even exists. They have always looked nice on the outside when Ive gone down south and seen a few of them.

1 Like

That’s the thing about Metro Bank - because they are so “store”-focused, they don’t really appeal to anybody outside of their coverage area even though you can apply online.

There is also not even really a token effort to have geographically diverse coverage, so most people in the north will probably never have heard of them.

That said, I’ve had an account with them for a few years despite not living near a branch/store and haven’t found it to be a problem. In fact, I have had to call them a couple of times and found their service to be very good on the phone (although that was pre-Covid).

2 Likes

I believe this shows all their branches.

Any ideas why they have so many stores in the South East? Obviously more people live in that area, but do they really need that many branches in that area and none above Leeds, essentially none in Wales, and none in the South West past Bath?

Same here. In fact I think I’ve only ever seen 1 branch when I was in Manchester once but more towards my town theirs none.