Paying Cash in to Monzo

Hi everyone, I’m a newbie and I’ve read just about all the topics in the community but I can’t find the answer to my question. Where can I pay cash into my Monzo account?

I live in the back of beyond, we’ve got a Post Office and an HSBC. If I can’t use either of those I’ll just have to squirrel it away in a drawer or something. Obviously I’d prefer to shove it in the bank as I’d feel safer.

Thanks in advance for any replies🐱

Hi @Hippymum and welcome to the community. You can pay cash into your account at a Paypoint. There are more details here:

3 Likes

Thanks for the fast reply @krr13. Are you an early bird or an insomniac like me? I don’t think we’ve got one of them, I’ll have to investigate when we get back home :+1:

1 Like

Today is an early start but normally I wake far too early anyway. I go through cycles of not sleeping. But I’m currently medicated to the max with man flu :face_with_thermometer::sneezing_face: so that helps with sleep.

1 Like

Hey early birds, can someone mark the correct reply as the Solution, it’s VERY confusing at the moment (mind you I’ve not had coffee yet…)

2 Likes