Option to ‘Include payment in summary’

Hi all, I’m pretty new around these parts so please forgive me if this option already exists in a capacity that I’m not aware of!

I love the Monzo budget feature and I’m religious in its use when it comes to my monthly spending. What I have noticed is that there’s an option for each payment which allows it to be excluded from the summary (I.e. not affect your monthly budget) but I would love to an option to include a payment to the summary.

This becomes useful when someone has transferred you some money. Currently this would lead to a discrepancy between your budget and account balance. It would be great if you could simply have an option to increase your budget by the amount of that payment instead.

I’d be keen to hear the community’s thoughts on this and if appropriate would love Monzo to action this!

Thanks for taking time to read that!

TLDR: Request for mirror option to ‘exclude from summary’ i.e. ‘Include to summary’

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Include bank transfers in budget categories

A post was merged into an existing topic: Include bank transfers in budget categories

A post was merged into an existing topic: Include bank transfers in budget categories