OMG Finally guys it has arrived!

Just got back from work to find this little beauty in my letter box, can’t wait to try it out :sunglasses:

IMG_3968
IMG_3969
IMG_3974
IMG_3976
IMG_3972
IMG_3977

I bet you guys thought I finally had a current account eh :joy: :eyes: :upside_down_face:

10 Likes

Curve card in the Starling app?

Wait whut? :joy_cat:

the last image was a screengrab of an error on the Starling app … thought you tried to activated your curve card through it :man_shrugging:t2:

Erm… Maybe :upside_down_face:

It was the excitement :eyes:

1 Like

Danny, if you find out what good it is, do let me know :wink:

1 Like

You know what, I don’t even know why I got it either way you got £5 from it lol

I did tell you not to click the link :roll_eyes::wink:

Ok ok I have more news :sunglasses:

https://community.monzo.com/t/the-monzo-current-account-preview/13378/1155

1 Like

So seeing as I have been opening stuff recently I thought I may aswell bore you with this as well

IMG_3988
IMG_3990
IMG_3991
IMG_3992
IMG_3993
IMG_3994
IMG_3995

I know it’s been mentioned on here before (somewhere) but for me Starlings presentation on card delivery beats Monzo hands down and as much as I love Hot Carol I prefer this type of colour (sorry guys but it’s true)… Must cost them a fortune to deliver etc but it’s well worth it IMO.

1 Like

Ohh you’re lucky this forum doesn’t allow for down-voting, or you’d be in trouble! :disappointed_relieved:

Nice post - I’ve been waiting for the Curve to open to personal users, is there any hint of when that might happen?

Happy new cards :+1:

lol you can express your disgust with a :-1:

With regards to personal users, I’m ‘self employed’ no questions asked :wink:

4 Likes

What’s with the two circles made out of lines?

No idea, looks good in person though

When I got my Curve card, the packaging was very different, it came boxed which was pretty cool

1 Like

Yeah mine too, Danny must’ve been given the poor persons version

1 Like

Or the version hwre they know it’s never gonna be used and was just ordered for the sake of it :dancing_men: