So this just dropped through my door

IMG_1225

Thanks Monzo… Very happy chap RN!

21 Likes

They’ve started doing it via post now then?

1 Like

A limited run, yes – it’ll probably be available via post for more people once :monzo: make sure the process is solid :tada:

2 Likes

Nice packaging too. If it’s all visible (ie. no part of the letter folded down), then that’ll be the more-eco friendly version with a third less paper?

I guess it’s slightly modified version from that sneak preview and I totally love new version:

1 Like

How do you get the Monzo Current Account app thought?! :wink:

I’m very happy but super jealous at the same time! :joy: I’ve gotta take a trip all the way down to London to get mine :wink:

Those users were selected, I guess Tristan manually added them to Play Store, that’s done manually now for CA Preview events too, but card was sent rather than handed over.

Stop being so hyper about it, @nexusmaniac. :smiley: It makes me tired looking at your super-excited posts everywhere. :joy:

Disclaimer: this is royal hypocrisy, I’ve been exactly the same.

3 Likes

Fair enough :slight_smile: Makes sense I suppose! Very awesome to see :monzo: moving along so quickly with the CA

Hahaha, nobody can quash this excitement :joy: My friends all find it very amusing that I actually care about Monzo for some crazy reason :smiley: None of them understand :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Hasn’t dropped through my door yet!! :eyes:

3 Likes

My mum got the email for this the other day and the card arrived this morning. I was quite surprised when I saw it had her name on it.

6 Likes

Still waiting for an invite & hopefully the offer to post it out to me!!

IMG_2485

Looks like i got one!

1 Like

Do you get instructions for downloading the TestFlight version of the app when you get the email invite?

yeah you get an email and an email inviting you to the testflight version.

I’ve got to admit I miss the blue envelope.

2 Likes

Awesome guys! Glad to hear that our initial test run of distance sign up for the CA Preview is working! That means that we can scale it up over the next couple of weeks :slight_smile:

15 Likes

I signed up to test the current account but can’t get down to London to get the card. Does this mean I will receive one through the post eventually?

Everyone who doesn’t pick up the card in person will receive it by post so yes you will.

Good to know. Thanks.

I verified all my info last week but still haven’t received the card in the post. I already got an email today asking me how I like it so far!