New Job

YOU STOLE MY JOB I HATE YOU!!!

BLOCKED FOR LIFE!!!

Jokes, congrats dude… now hook me up yeah :heart:

6 Likes

It wouldn’t be the same without @anon72173902’s input :wink:

1 Like

Monzo need me in the office, the lulz would be so amaze :joy_cat:

I’m quite cheap as well at only £45k pa plus benefits, healthcare and travel allowance :man_astronaut:

3 Likes

Congratulations. It’s good to see Monzo taking customer involvement to another level :+1::+1:

1 Like

I am still debating doing an evening shift instead of my current role :thinking:

2 Likes

I would definitely suggest you apply :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bidding wars - I’ll do it for 2/3 the cost so long as I can stay in Norwich :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll do it for 3/2 if I have to go to Norwich :wink:

3 Likes

Congratulations :slight_smile: :credit_card:

1 Like

Screenshot_2017-11-21-18-24-28
Congratulations and by way of a bit more good news for you, the CA card is now accepted on the XC website!

2 Likes

Thank you!

And excellent news :slight_smile: Seems my bugging worked out in the end :wink:

1 Like

Yeah bugging does seem to work now a days

Now get me my job :joy:

1 Like

which job would you like Danny?

Hugh inspired me to finally apply :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

submits application

Not a Londoner - be kind! :smiley:

1 Like

Congratulations on the job!

1 Like

Hey congrats!!! That’s awesome news. Looking forward to chatting with you :star_struck:

1 Like

I’d do this https://boards.greenhouse.io/monzo/jobs/900710 coz I just like the title also it’s coz it’s what I have done and am doing now.

2 Likes

It’s going to be quite amusing if all the “dedicated forum followers” apply for, and get jobs at Monzo :joy:

5 Likes

Congratulations :monzo: :tada:

1 Like

@crablab DUDE!!! Smashing news, well done sir!! Now you’ll HAVE to answer any and all totally random questions but since you seem to have your finger on the Monzo pulse I can’t see that being much of a problem for you :tada::tada::tada:

1 Like