New feature coming 👀

I hope Amex is there Day 1

4 Likes

:crystal_ball: At 2pm today all will become clear :crystal_ball:

2 Likes

Either way it has been a while since a new feature so excited to see what they have up their sleeves :partying_face:

Hey @hdwrng just saw this thread… Unsure what this is about but pretty confident it’s unrelated with account insights fo the web that we just pushed to Labs :+1:

6 Likes

Oh I thought as much - I just thought it was a funny coincidence.

Introducing Super Freeze™ – freeze your card and the cards of everybody in a 10 metre radius

33 Likes

How long did it take you to think of that?

If someone can send a sufficiently funny fake feature that beats Super Freeze, then we’ll release our new feature.

13 Likes

Cash cannon ™ Make it rain everytime you spend by transferring random amounts to strangers!

17 Likes

Get paid late - who wants the hassle of deciding what to do with your money. We’ll keep hold of it for you for an extra day.

31 Likes

Chests - Pots for the super-wealthy. Minimum balance £250K. All payments in/out in the feed shown in a very understated glistening gold effect.

17 Likes

Splurge Protection :tm: - list 3 products each that you or your partner shouldn’t buy on your JA. Any time they purchase that product they automatically buy you one of your banned products from their current account.

Monzo Diet :tm: - Any time you try to order a takeaway Monzo will cancel the order and deliver you fruit and veg to the same value.

15 Likes

Chuck Imaging. Scan your poultry.

4 Likes

i think your target has been met :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

We actually had a discussion about this one internally as some people would prefer to “delay” their pay to help with budgeting!

19 Likes

Please :pray:t2::pray:t2:

I laughed out loud at Chests, I think this meets the criteria

12 Likes

Virtual, Virtual Cards - Why have a virtual card in the app, when you can use VR to use your virtual card. *VR Headset not included.

Round Down - Every time you make a card transaction, Monzo will automatically round the payment down to the nearest pound, saving you loads!

9 Likes

:popcorn:

2 Likes

Yes!!! Get in.

2 Likes