New Card Delivery - Can I get an Express?

Hi, I’ve just signed up for a new Monzo account and card, as is tradition you can’t go on holiday without sorting your money out last minute, does anyone know if I can find out how long it will take to get my card? And/Or if there is anyway I can get this expressed (I go away on Friday Morning) happy to pay for express delivery or processing…

Thanks so much in advance, from a very badly organised traveller!

1 Like

Every time I’ve had to request a new card, it’s arrived within 48 hours - I imagine you’ll get it well in time for your travels :slight_smile:

Yeah, same here, our cards arrived the next day I think!

However, I don’t think there is a way to ask for express delivery. I’d suggest dropping COps a message in-app chat to see if they can see progress??

1 Like

Welcome to the community @KarenWright :wave:

Monzo doesn’t provide an express option, but Monzo cards do typically arrive exceptionally fast by default. If you’ve ordered it already, I wouldn’t be surprised if it arrived tomorrow or Thursday.

I think it’s very likely you’ll have the card by Friday. I’ve ordered probably 10 cards over the years and they’ve all arrived within two days.

3 Likes

Thank you all for the responses, thats one less thing to stress about! Phew!

7 Likes

Don’t forget you can also setup google pay / Apple Pay within the app and use it instantly.

6 Likes