Netflix to launch UK Top 10 List

(Simon B) #1

Anyone wanna take a crack at guessing what’s on the Top 10? :joy:

3 Likes
(Gareth Lowrie) #2

Providing it’s a top 10 list of all time, I feel like I want to say that things like Breaking Bad or Prison Break may be on there.

Interested to see what actually makes it to the list.

(Nick) #3

The company said it’ll start releasing the lists each week on Twitter starting next Wednesday

Implies to me that it’ll be a top 10 of the previous week. If all time, unlikely to change enough to make it worth updating every week, no?

1 Like

I suspect there might be a core group that is always on there but things like Umbrella academy were very popular very fast

1 Like

So they recently published top 10s for April here (threaded from this tweet):

I think the new ones will be weekly top 10s.

Some interesting placements there…

1 Like

The only ones I’ve watched:

Top ten most-watched documentaries in the UK in April:
2. The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Top ten most-watched reality shows in the UK in April:
3. RuPaul’s Drag Race

(Nick) #8

Nine-Nine!

I’m kind of shocked by how many of the things on the lists I haven’t watched. Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Queer Eye, Marie Kondo. That’s basically my lot out of all of that. Though I do keep meaning to watch the F1 doco at some point.

1 Like
(If there's the wrong end of a stick, you'll find me holding it.) #9

I’ve watched the first two. They’re a a bit meh. It might improve, but I’m not hopeful. There’s been no great insight so far.

1 Like

I’ve barely watched any of those :thinking: Can’t say many of them really appeal to me although I should probably watch Our Planet.

Nine nine is just a sit back and forget the world for 30 minutes! Funny, but not much depth. A decent show though. :policeman:

I can recommend the Spy Who dumped me. I reluctantly watched it with my wife and it turned out to be hilarious.

TV show wise, Santa Clarita is also a good laugh! :santa: My dark horse is 12 Monkeys… not listed, just watch it! :monkey:

1 Like
(If there's the wrong end of a stick, you'll find me holding it.) #13

To be fair, I’ve watched a few more episodes, and it has improved. If you’re into F1, you’ll most likely enjoy it.

1 Like