Moving from Android to iOS Testflight

Folks,

I could really do with some urgent help.

I’ve moved from Android to iOS, but stupidly didn’t realise that I wouldn’t be able to download the iOS app and as the TestFlight is now full, have no access to my money or ability to make payments.

Is there anyone around that has migrated from iOS to Android during the beta, meaning that they no longer need access to the iOS beta app?

If you can spare your place on the TestFlight, is there any chance you could send me a PM with your e-mail address so that I can forward this up on my ticket to Monzo support?

I’m absolutely stuffed and will owe anyone that can help me.

Thank you so much…

1 Like

Hopefully someone replies to help you ASAP, However come November 16th -ish, if nobody has replied, I’ll be receiving my Google Pixel 2 and be more than welcome to offer my existing spot.

Monzo staff kindly stepped up and somebody released their TestFlight for me.

Thank you for kindly replying - and thanks to the team at Monzo for stellar service as always :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Glad you got sorted out with this. Unfortunately, the same thing happened to me with swapping phones. I contacted Monzo about 2 weeks ago and was told I just had to wait. No spare place for me. :disappointed_relieved: