Monzo's Innovation Strategies

I’m analysing Monzo’s innovation over the last 5 years for a university project. Any insight into how Monzo addresses any of the following areas would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

Can existing capabilities deliver appropriate types of innovation?
How is the organisation structured for entrepreneurship?
How are people recruited and rewarded for entrepreneurship?
What organisational processes support or constrain entrepreneurship?
How are innovation challenges identified?
How is entrepreneurship practised with external stakeholders?
How does the organisation manage uncertainty and failure?
How does the organisation reconcile exploratory and exploitative learning?

That’s a lot of questions.

If someone writes an answer each of those questions is that your project done for you? :laughing: :wink:

4 Likes

Haha, I wish!

Just looking for as much information as possible as some answers I’ve found difficult to find.

Ahh ok, it’s just that they’re all very broad questions that would require a lot of time and effort to answer.

I also think you’ll struggle to get the answers on here since this forum is predominantly customers who don’t have that kind of knowledge of the business. We generally just help out with using the app, its features and other basic banking related queries.

Monzo aren’t quite 5 years old yet either and some of their earlier pre-paid years might not be applicable to what you’re asking.

I wish you luck in finding your answers though :+1:

1 Like

Hey @elliotmcdade

Those questions seem phrased directly at Monzo themselves rather than it’s users. So maybe it would be worth messaging a few of the staff on here or the Monzo twitter and asking nicely if they’d mind filling out some answers?