Monzo Bank Research Project

Hi Monzo!

My names Beth and I am a 4th year International Business Management undergraduate in Aberdeen. Having used Monzo since mid-2017 it became clear to me that Monzo would be a great discussion topic to look into as part of my undergraduate dissertation.

I’m currently investigating how feasible a research topic this is and I am looking for some feedback from YOU. If I posted a Survey on this forum later in the year/early next year how likely would you be to respond? It would take around 5/10 minutes to complete and your responses would remain completely anonymous.

Thanks!

13 Likes

Yeah I’d answer

1 Like

You ever thought of doing sales YOU write a good pitch, I’m in, I’ll complete the survey. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yep I’d be willing to respond.

1 Like

Sure thing I’ll be happy to complete it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll help out.

2 Likes

@BethMcCafferty144 Yep count me in.

2 Likes

:raising_hand_man::+1:

1 Like

Yep would fill it out; remember trying to get participants was a pain. I have some mates who don’t use the community that would also participate.

2 Likes

Love a survey! I’ll defo help! Is there a free donut at the end? :rofl:

1 Like

Yes will fill in

1 Like

I would respond :smiley:

I am sure that someone or various someones at Monzo would be amenable to helping you out as well.

2 Likes

It would be a certainty that I’d respond.

1 Like

Happy to help

1 Like

1 Like

Me too!

1 Like

I would do too

In :slight_smile:

The survey is now live! I would appreciate if you could complete it for me!

The questionnaire will take less than 5 minutes to complete , it consists of 11 multiple-choice questions – no typing necessary . Perfect to complete on your lunch break, on your commute or right now.

I would also appreciate it if you could send it to anyone else you know who uses Monzo - the more responses I receive the better my research report will be.

2 Likes