As we all know, Monzo Developer Slack has been shut down. I would like to take this opportunity to promote Monzo (unofficial) Telegram Group as an alternative to Slack. Telegram is free and will stay free forever - no ads, no subscriptions.
To name a few unique features:
- Access your Telegram messages from several devices at once, including tablets and computers.
- Share an unlimited amount of photos, large videos and files of any type.
- Chat in giant groups of up to 200,000 members. Powerful admin tools available! Who wants a taste of permaban?
- Bots (They can do anything for you!)
How do I hide my phone number? I am not comfortable with sharing my mobile number with other users.
By default, your phone number is hidden from other users. They can only see it in the following cases:
- If they already have your phone number saved in their address book.
- If you’ve shared your number yourself (with ‘Share My Contact Info’)
They won’t see your number otherwise — for instance, if they find you via global search or in a group chat.
Telegram Desktop (PC/Mac/Linux) is also available as a portable app, no admin rights required!
If you need help with using Telegram, please do not hesitate to send me a PM or contact Volunteer Support via in-app.
Keep up to date with Monzo news on the Telegram Monzo Channel (unofficial of course!).
UPD: Included information regarding the upcoming IV 2.0 contest.