Slack

I wouldn’t know coz I’m still banned init but :joy_cat:

1 Like

Yep, it’s been down for about 30 mins I think! Disaster! Kind of hard to be a remote worker right now…!!!

All aboard the Hangouts train!

1 Like

Thank god for HipChat!

1 Like

I wondered why I was suddenly so much more productive…

I’m expecting 20 new Monzo features to be announced in the next 24 hours now…

2 Likes

Literally the first time this phrase has been uttered.

3 Likes

I was wondering why Slack wasn’t loading… I did check the status page before coming here though.

@simonb surely you have procedures in place for a complete slack outage :joy:

Well… we do now :grinning:

1 Like

Productivity went up in most companies when it went down as the number of memes being searched and posted fell :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

We don’t use slack we have Skype for Biz and use them online meeting room things, we have a Yammer thing oh and we have an intranet.

We are so 90’s

1 Like

We’re just sllloooowly migrating over to Microsoft teams which is basically a copy of slack.
Microsoft teams is fully replacing Skype for biz in the next few years.

1 Like

We have this as well as the usual Outlook, Word and Excel etc.

Nice we’re on the E3 plans, it seems to include everything we want. Most of the organisation only use the basic features unfortunately due to the way the companies developed over time. It was privetly owned until recently and the owner liked things old school. Now it’s been sold off that’s starting to change which is nice for me being in the IT Dept of 4 people.

We have the other two, but don’t even have a Yammer…

Guess this was a good reason not to be jealous of all my friends who use Slack.
HipChat for the win…?

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.