Monzo Update

Had a recent notification to download new App and change my PIN. App will not download so I have withdrawn my money out of Monzo Plus account.
Scam?

There is a thread about it below.

1 Like

unlikely a scam as Monzo have posted on the community forum about this very thing , and their twitter account :slight_smile:

1 Like

You might be on the latest app version , is it just showing no update available in the app store?

Yes, however App will not download.

Still not convinced as now canā€™t cancel the App download. Glad I have removed my money!

A Monzo employee posted it. The website lists it.

I would try uninstalling the app and re installing it if it was me , however when I downloaded the new app update 20 minutes ago my transaction feed didnt update and was left with a blank feed with no items on it at all , I swapped display a couple of times and the account feed came back with all my transactions on- if you are not convinced a - its a genuine message from the bank , or b - its not safe, you are quite correct to remove all your money from the regulated bank -

ps my money is still there , my savings accounts are still there , in fact everything is still there :slight_smile:

1 Like

What kind of scam do you think it is that would ask you to change your PIN at an atm?

2 Likes

From the appstore? If so this isnā€™t a Monzo issue.

If you mean your app wont update, perhaps youā€™re already on the latest version. It details within the email what the latest version is :slight_smile: