Monzo Sonic Identity

Interesting info and explanation video abouts Monzos new sonic identity:

4 Likes

Hopefully we’re hear the changes in the app soon

1 Like

Was hoping for a new card, not a new app sound.

2 Likes

I wonder what percentage of people have their phones on silent most of the time? I do and I didn’t even know there were sounds in the Monzo app for months!

5 Likes

Mine’s always on silent, unless I’m expecting an important phone call, e.g. from the doctor, etc. I couldn’t tell you which apps have sounds, if any.

1 Like

My phone is on silent. I wouldn’t notice any of this.

1 Like

I do have mine dead silent for over a decade. I am not even used to my alarm tones as they seem to be different each time.

I hear these. My partner refuses to silence his phone at night so the 1am money paid sound wakes me up :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes