Monzo Pot Image Generator

I’ve heard that a few times so no promises but I’ll get that added to the list to consider going forward.

Here’s what the leaf overlay looks like in relation to the pot images if that’s useful for any tweaks. I think you said you don’t use the savings pots so hopefully this is helpful?

Main Pot Screen:

Pot List:

1 Like

Thanks, thats really helpful.

:bug: report - I tried to use it for the first time over the last few days now Duotone Icons are there. In Edge on iOS they don’t download at all :frowning: Had to resort back to my figma file :frowning:

Eugh! Why are you using Edge on iOS :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Can’t stand Safari, and after the Chromium update Edge became my primary browser on Mac and Iike to use the same across all devices.

The Edge thing was hard for me to grasp too, I’ve spent all my years as a developer berating IE and Edge, now I use Edge :face_vomiting:

1 Like

That’s really odd because Edge is basically just Chrome under the hood as you say so I’d expect it to work the same. I’ll look into it when I get a chance, might be a bit harder to track down on iOS though.

Yh good luck with it, I had a very quick look and couldn’t see any issues, If i get time i’ll try and dig into it a bit more my end

It’s pretty simple to get it running locally if you want: https://github.com/rknightuk/monzo-pot-image-generator. I updated the readme, but it’s just npm install then run it.

1 Like

All browsers on iOS use WebKit, so Edge on iOS still won’t be Chromium based.

2 Likes

It was being odd in my browser with the latest update but cleared the cache and all working fine now :slight_smile:

Great work! I have a request :grinning:.

When making some images yesterday I was looking for an image I could use for “children”. I found the child image

The request is to add 2(or more) icons. Allow positioning of added icons scaling etc…

Again. Excellent tool!

That would work for a pets pot too. You could have a :dog: and a :fish: for example :smiley:

Thanks for this!

1 Like

Hey everyone, it’s been a while since any updates (I’ve been pretty busy) but since Premium launched today we have a little update - new backgrounds for Monzo Premium which may be of interest to some people. https://potimages.rknight.me

17 Likes

This is awesome! :fire::fire:

1 Like

Apple Pay images, if you’d find them useful.

3 Likes

This is amazing thank you so much! I am ready for my new card now.

The only outstanding logo I could possibly need is something tattoo themed for that saving pot :heart:

1 Like

Would it be possible to add the Monzo ‘M’ logo to the library of brand images @rknightuk? I love the idea of creating a custom iOS app icon based on my holographic blue card! Thanks again for such great tool! :raised_hands:t3: :grin:

1 Like

I’ve just made a couple of icon ones for my own use - if you want them.

Blue:

monzologo-blue2 monzologo-blue

Hot Coral:

icon-hot-coral2 icon-hot-coral1

2 Likes