Monzo Podcast

Does anyone else think it would be a good idea for Monzo to do a Weekly Podcast?

A while back Starling Bank did a Developer Podcast and I found it really interesting and listened all the time… but it has since stopped for whatever reason…

I would just love a weekly or monthly Monzo Podcast with the whats going on and secret projects etc…

Anyone feel the same?

• YES! I would listen!
  • I don’t want a Monzo Podcast

0 voters

2 Likes

Great idea! Starling once posted on their community that they working on Season 3 of their Developer Podcast.

2 Likes

Great! Thanks for the update! I will keep an eye out for that starting again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds like a cool idea! I know they currently do little insider / bulletin live streams on Facebook every other week.

1 Like

I can never get into a podcast I always feel like I’m listening to radio 1 breakfast as all they do is talk and hardly play music

2 Likes

It would appear the people want a Podcast Monzo :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve loved it to the Feedback &Ideas section - maybe it’ll be picked up from here.

1 Like

@cookywook @tristan - Any plans for this in future?

Not right now, but we hear you!

Personally I already think of The Bulletin as our podcast. I’d rather focus on making that the best it can be.

But feel free to share your podcast ideas :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.