I joined the Mondo team 2 weeks ago (hi! )
A big part of my role is figuring out what makes special - what makes us stand out - and finding ways to amplify that and encourage it to develop.
Since joining I’ve been bowled over by how passionate everyone involved is - the team in the office, all of you lot (our community contributors), everyone using the product and on social media.
It feels like our ‘let’s build a bank together’ story (and the community and transparency behind that) is inspiring people to join us (this echoes some comments on a previous thread too).
What I’d love to do is explore awesome new ways to tell that story, possibly giving our community even more access.
I’d love to hear your ideas and feedback
- How do you consume content? Podcasts, video, blogs?
- Specifically where do you find this content (Twitter, Youtube, Snapchat, whatever)?
- When- during the commute, in the morning, evening?
- Any other companies or brands that we could look at for inspiration?
- What topics would you love to hear more about?
Please reply to this thread or fill out this form which I created for the internal team