Monzo Plus - what would you like to see?

I have never noticed this before but now I can’t unsee it once I looked at my card

1 Like

I was hoping when they redesigned the card (I.e. the new design for Monzo Plus, or any other new design) that the printed expiry date would be aligned properly with the “EXP END” text.

We’re painfully aware of this too… :eyes: :disappointed:

8 Likes

This is a good point with regards to feedback on the current Monzo Plus offerings.

However, even if what you’ve suggested is true, this type of Monzo Plus user could still provide useful feedback on stuff like the signing up flow, understanding the terms and conditions, the Monzo Plus UI and UX etc…

1 Like

Has anyone been given access recently? Patiently waiting like the rest of you… :eyes:

3 Likes

Yes I wonder if anyone has been given access recently.

Home insurance a bug a problem for me and it stings me £16 a month so having it with monzo and a couple of other extras such as interest and metal hot coral card for example would do me proud if I can get it less than the £16 I pay

Sorry for drawing your attention to it! :sob:

Yep I was given access at some point yesterday :+1:

I signed up for the waitlist pretty recently via the app.

How were you informed? Notification from the app?

Just a feed item in app.

Screenshot_20190508-205426__01

6 Likes

Thanks for showing us.

2 Likes

I’m guessing it’s not a traditional “waiting list”, vis, first come first served as some of us are still waiting from almost immediately after the list was available.

Wish Monzo would clarify.

3 Likes

I don’t see why it SHOULD a normal waitlist.

I thought the whole point was to select a cross section of devices, incomes, genders and many many more variables. Oh and a big one - non community members - who gave a very negative reaction to the launch.

1 Like

Plenty of community members have Monzo Plus though, including more active ones.

I don’t see the point in gating Plus when they already admit it isn’t as good as it could, should and will be. Clearly those who signed up already know that, but have signed up regardless.

Thus it’s only really a queue at this point, rather than a trial, and as such it should be a normal waitlist and those who jumped in early shouldn’t have to sit around while much later adopters find themselves with Plus benefits after a day or two.

1 Like

20190502_164346%20(1)

I enjoy the Lagoon Blue :blue_heart:

And the app looks lovely

Screenshot_20190504-182405_Monzo

13 Likes

That’s what I’m getting too, but I’ll be nice and wait until I’m back in the UK at the end of month so they don’t have to ship it across the Atlantic for me :us:

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m noticing that people from Monzo are quite active in these threads, yet despite multiple calls for an explanation they just ignore it. It’s false transparency, really.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m #fullmonzo, but some recent decisions just don’t sit right

4 Likes

I agree. Not just relating to Monzo Plus, it feels like they have lost their way in the pursuit of revenue - which makes me concerned about longevity. I want them to succeed, but the rapid growth has caused scaling problems IMO.

5 Likes

Did you read this post? Monzo Plus Roadmap for 2019 📅
Although I agree with the initial offering not being worth £3 but I think they explained what the plan is in that thread and everything makes more sense. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Received my card this morning. Anyone else notice the new chip? Making way for Post Office cash deposits, maybe? :wink: