Monzo Plus - Travel Insurance - Mobile phone insurance - in credit interest

I currently use nationwide building society and RBS. Nationwide give at the moment for £13 per month. Worldwide mobile phone insurance for yourself and your family. Worldwide travel insurance for yourself and your family. Uk & europeam breakdown cover and interest on the current account of 3.00% up to £2,500. Other banks do something similar for £19.00. I added all 3 monzo plus bundles on which came to over £25 per month with less perks and no in credit interest. Even if you offered 1.5% on balances up to £5,000. With travel insurance and mobile phone insurance with some monzo perks. I would consider closing nationwide and going full monzo. Having a small amount of interest on the regular pot would be beneficial also even if this was 0.50% until you had £500 then you could move it to the other pots to earn more rather than getting zero interest. I am fine with depositing £500 at a time. But you should cater more for people who are trying to save in a small way and offer atleast some interest rather than rewarding people who can afford £500 to be saved at a time. Just my opinion.

Good news, as from today the minimum for opening a interest earning pot is £10

1 Like