Only if they’re from Five Guys.

1 Like

£5.50 for a milkshake through, what has the world come to. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I’ll just leave this here…

2 Likes

I like lamp.

3 Likes

Tbf, it’s probably cheaper than a pitchfork, and if you change your mind you have a nice cold drink!

1 Like

Not true :slight_smile: I haven’t chosen any add ons. Waiting for more of a range before I pick one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure – I should have been clearer: my point was that, at the moment, you can’t pick them later.

1 Like

Mine has arrived… with stickers… Can definitely see what people are saying about the card being thin. However, it does look great in Midnight. And to be honest. My card hasn’t left my wallet for months so it doesn’t matter to me :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

You can :blush: You just have to message customer service to do it.

2 Likes

I hope I get my invite soon, just coming up to payday :grinning:

1 Like

Oh — my bad then. Didn’t realise that was a thing.

1 Like

I assume they still have figured out how to change billing dates?Just as I’ll wait for when all my bills go out before I do it

1 Like

Signed up to Plus today finally, when a new feature is announced will i be able to add it onto my plus? Also where would i goto add the current offerings if i didnt on signup? As couldnt see the option anywhere or would i contact help?

1 Like

They haven’t built the addons management part yet.

If you want any of the two that you saw when you signed up, you need to contact them in app chat.

2 Likes

Not that I’m aware of. People are doing like you said and waiting for their preferred direct debit date. Or you could do like I did…

Stick £33 into a pot and schedule a £3 withdrawal the day before the direct debit is due.

I’m hoping that in 1 years time they will allow you to change the date :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That’s a good idea actually… Would get me using Pots more :rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks for the info hopefully the addons management comes soon

2 Likes

I added hot chip with balloons to mine :grin:

20190523_184141

6 Likes

I’m beginning to wish Monzo had a countdown showing your place in the queue until you’re invited to Monzo Plus - similar to the original countdown that aspiring customers used to get in the Beta days.

I put my name on the waitlist on the first day, and have no idea whether my it was successfully registered, and how long I’m likely to have to wait

10 Likes

This could be useful. It can be frustrating when you’ve been on the list a while and have no idea when you’ll be invited.

I’ve also experienced the same ‘did it register’ doubt, seeing as you’re able to join the waitlist again and again. Ideally, the app/account would remember and confirm you’re on the list, rather than allowing you to sign up a second, third, fourth time.

7 Likes