Monzo Plus - here's what's coming next!

Trust me we all have an issue with it

3 Likes

Is anyone else having problems accessing the ‘Manage Monzo Plus’ pages in the app (iOS)

2 Likes

Yep, looks like it’s missing for me at the minute.

Been removed for me

Gone for me as well

Yeah, gone here too.

Changes are afoot :thinking:

2 Likes

Let’s hope so!

I noticed I don’t have the option to ‘go plus’ at the moment… went to check something and cannot be found anywhere in app now.

Plot twist - it’s been scrapped

4 Likes

Still showing for me on Android. If I wasn’t on the £3 a month offer which is paid for with the interest I earn I woukd also be annoyed at the current offering.

I subscribed in the hope that there woukd be future offerings. Priority needs to be allowing existing Plustomers to add features.

The access to the ‘Monzo Plus/Manage’ display is working OK for me (Android), but the ‘Exclusive Monzo Plus card’ and ‘Access to exclusive events’ items do nothing if tapped on. I tapped on the ‘Exclusive Monzo Plus card’ item 2-3 days ago and it went into the midnight/lagoon/coral card request flow - so something is definitely changing.

The ‘Manage’ but also still shows for me on Android

The option to manage Monzo plus has been removed from settings on iOS. It was there a couple hours ago. When I click “Manage Monzo Plus” on the last payment, nothing happens. :thinking:

Didn’t they have to pull it once before when they made an update to a product/supplier? Can’t remember the full details there though.

Update here

3 Likes

Hey, thanks for reporting this—we’re currently investigating :eyes:

Edit: this should be fixed now. Sorry about that! :disappointed:

1 Like

good on my end now

There’s been a new update, so let’s continue the conversation over here:

2 Likes