Monzo Plus: External Account Integration

Not really. I mean, theoretically there is but it depends on the bank owning the ISA making the data available through Open Banking. But an ISA isn’t an account type that they need to do that for, you’re relying on their good will…

1 Like

Yeah I won’t hold my breath then! I’d probably still sign up if I could see the other two though so fingers crossed (also not really holding my breath for that either tho to be honest…)

Edit: happy (almost end of) cake day!

Is there any update on when NatWest will be up and running again for easy bank transfer? I know Monzo are discussing with them the issue.

2 Likes

Looks to be available again now.

Seem like it is, thanks for posting

Having an issue with Barclays. The flow opens their app but I get a OBA28 error and it fails.

Same issue with Barclays

Now that Atom’s instant saver has launched, I’d like to request this as another saving account option!

Another vote for Triodos!

Coventry no longer offer current accounts but I think people that had them still can use them.

I know they used to offer a savings account with a visa debit card.

Add New Day to the credit card list as well please. They are the company that runs the Amazon credit card.

1 Like

Also, add Metro Bank to the current account list.

I’d love to be able to see my NS&I Income and premium bonds, though I don’t think it’ll be possible at all

3 Likes

I’m hoping they’ll add Tesco Bank credit card soon!

5 Likes

I’ve seen this on the Snoop forum just now

Worth watching out for if you have Android and HSBC like myself

Moar

2 Likes

So when this feature was in labs I posted this:

Then this:

Then eventually got this response:

I guess the list was quite long because it doesn’t look like it’s been fixed yet :thinking:

2 Likes

The only account I haven’t been able to add is my Halifax Help to Buy ISA. Is that planned?

You’d have to ask Halifax but I’d suggest not. Most banks don’t seem to be sharing data on account types that they don’t have to support.

Tymit credit card

1 Like