Monzo Monthly Update: July

It’s finally summer and things have been heating up here at Monzo!

Your update this month is packed with all the good stuff we got done in June, plus some exciting things to come next month as we finish working our way through the Big List!

12 Likes

Wow! That was one jam-packed month. Thanks to the Monzo team who are really pushing the boundaries of mobile banking and giving us these sweet features. I really can’t wait to see what we have in store in the future.

Thanks guys! We really do appreciate you.

3 Likes

Looking forward to the Coin Jar tidy! :raised_hands:t2:

6 Likes

Pleaseee can we have some more images for pots too.

6 Likes

Would love to see this too (custom images for pots). It’s a small touch but would really add to pots!

4 Likes

Another for pot images! With the latest changes my feed is already looking massively cluttered!

1 Like

Be nice to see payee management updated.

2 Likes

Not sure if you’ve seen this or not

2 Likes

I still don’t have international payments available, despite the Play Store saying it’s included.

1 Like

They are slowly enabling it in batches for users.
You should get it in the next few weeks.

If you need it urgently you can ask Cops to enable it for you now.

1 Like

Looking forward to what’s to come in July especially the tidying up of coin jar and other functions that it will be used for :wink:

I’m good; I just think it’s a bit weird to have it in the update log when some users don’t have access to it.

2 Likes

That’s a fair point, maybe they should make it more clear that the app update is required + will be enabled in batches on the release notes?

2 Likes

When can we expect to see the tidied up Coin Jar? Desperate to use this to roundup my purchases but I can’t deal with the cluttered feed :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

This is the reason why I’ve never used it! I don’t imagine it’s too far away after this update:

1 Like