Monzo Monthly Update: November

(Beatrice Borbon) #1

A little later than usual, here’s your update for this month!

Nothing on Inbound International Payments? :sweat:

Brilliant, I love these updates. Some good features to come this month :+1:

(Marcus Nailor, Hot Coral Detective) #4

Brilliant update! :grin:

Making budgeting with Summary more flexible :calendar:

Can’t wait to give this a go :eyes: I get paid on the 30th but my Summary wants to reset itself on the 29th :yum:

We’re working to bring Pots to joint accounts

Once that happens I know two people who will sign up to Monzo :tada:

Helping you pay cash into your Monzo account :money_with_wings:

This will be an awesome & convenient feature for those couple of occasions each year when I need to deposit cash :grin:

(Paul) #5

Thanks for the update. I didn’t get a copy in my inbox though. I’ve signed up and asked COps to add me, which they said they did. Any ideas why I didn’t receive it? Thanks

(Frank) #6

I didn’t get this one as an email either. Did anyone else?

(MikeF) #7

Not yet.

(Stephen Brinda) #8

Love these updates, Monzo growing nicely. *Off topic, have my PayPal linked and was surprised I had a instant payment from them.
Very impressed

(Tom Cohen) #9

Pretty awesome, thanks for the update.

(Naji Esiri) #10

The Making Monzo email is going out later this week. The email content differs from our Monthly Updates on the blog. Enjoy a double helping of product related updates every second week of the month :+1:

(Adam) #11

I can’t seem to find Making Monzo roadmap in my app? Is it iOS only?

(Naji Esiri) #12

@adinus It’s currently under ‘Sneak Peeks’ in the community section of the Help screen (this will change to Making Monzo in next week’s release!)

(Tom Cohen) #13

I think you meant to tag @adinus :slight_smile:

(Adam) #14

@Naji

I still can’t see it, sorry!

I’m using the Android app version 2.23.0. When I look at the help screen there’s no community section…

(Naji Esiri) #15

@adinus We’re running an experiment currently where some customers can only see the search and suggested articles in their Help screen - looks like you’re on of them! This won’t be forever :slightly_smiling_face:

What’s happened to Help tab?

Hey @Naji - I’m also part of the test.

Can I ask what you are testing (or hoping to see?)

(Paul) #17

Hey, is the monthly update no longer sent via email?

(Tom) #18

:+1:

(Bradley) #19

Can’t wait for locked pots!

(Ryan Tarry) #20

Any chance of weekly budgets? This would make it so much easier for me to get the full functionality of the app as I get paid every week and have to budget in that way.