Monzo monthly journal

Can someone point me in the direction of the monthly journal sign up page please? I was getting two of the same journal in my inbox every month and it was annoying me so I unsubscribed but now cannot find the subscribe page on monzo.com

2 Likes

I got the same thing twice this month too. :thinking:

…and I’ve now accidentally unsubscribed trying to find a sign-up link. (Which I can’t find).

from January - Im sure still holds, if you DM @Naji he will get you added again

2 Likes

I find they always go to my junk folder so I miss them.

I also get two.

I also got two of these so presumably there is something wrong on the Monzo end?

I always get two too…

1 Like

Will this thread be sufficient for someone from Monzo to look into it, or do we need to report it via the app or something?

I only get 1 :woman_shrugging:

I feel unloved now :frowning:

2 Likes

I’ve asked in app chat to help. I can’t understand why Monzo make the sign up page impossible to find

2 Likes

I also received it twice

Also, the emails always seem poorly formatted when opened in the Gmail app on Android. Text is weirdly justified, images not centred, missing images, font size and spacing is inconsistent and so on.

Some of these problems carry over into the desktop version too.

1 Like

Update: I’m still waiting for a reply from in app chat. Obvs it’s not urgent but will post answer here when i get it

3 Likes

Hey @Paulw - right now we don’t have a place for people to sign up for the newsletter apart from opting in to marketing emails in the app. If you haven’t heard back from in app chat and would like to be added to the list, let me know and i should be able to help :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hi Naji, thank you for your help. I did hear back from chat and they’be offered to add me back on the mailing list :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes