Monzo me link payment options

Hi,

I have a suggestion where you can use PayPal as a payment option whenever you are using monzo.me link as it makes life easier for some people

Thanks
Alasdair

2 Likes

An addition to this could be Google Pay, and perhaps whatever the Apple version is if there is one for web payments.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that ApplePay and GooglePay are already supported:

3 Likes

Can confirm GooglePay is there already. I don’t have IOS so can’t comment on the other.

I’m asking for PayPal as a payment option

Cool! Hadn’t noticed that.

1 Like

You can pay with PayPal via Google/Apple pay, although a direct link would be a good long-term addition.

The Google Pay option is no longer showing up for me today, it worked fine previously. Has anyone else found it has disappeared?

I don’t use the service but just had a look and can’t see it either :slight_smile:

OK, thanks. Here’s hoping only a temporary glitch, was much quicker than entering card details!

I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re slowly moving away from this because it costs them to provide the service.

Either way, I’d personally be looking at saving payees so you have an alternative method setup to quickly and easily transfer people money. Just as a backup should the worst happen :slight_smile:

Do you mean getting rid of Monzo.me or Google Pay? I didn’t think the latter cost them any more than directly billing the card?

Sorry I meant monzo.me.

It costs Monzo to provide this facility hence why there are restrictions on its usage :slight_smile:

Yep, agree and was aware of that :+1: Whilst it’s active I’d hope they’d reinstate G Pay, but we’ll see.