Coming to a meetup near you very soon...The Monzo community tee!

A brand new Monzo tee, designed and chosen by the community, modelled by the lovely David!

P1200573P1200572P1200574

We’ll giving these away free at Monzo events across the UK and sending out as surprise swag for community members each month.

They come in both gents and ladies styles.

Another big congratulations to @SheaLavington for coming up with this winning design :heart:

22 Likes

Yep…excellent design…best so far

2 Likes

I’d totally buy this if it was put on the Monzo shop…

3 Likes

Add this to Shop (Charity)

1 Like

This is awesome! Congrats @SheaLavington :+1:

2 Likes

That actually printed really nicely. Such a good desing.

1 Like

Cheers for the positive comments guys :D! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

And if I want this in a womens’ medium, what do I need to do to win favour with the Monzo gods? I could sacrifice a legacy bank card by burning it on an altar? I promise to wear it around London and Bristol so it wouldn’t be wasted marketing :slight_smile: I love the design so much!

2 Likes

I would get one

1 Like

Amazing tee, well done! Would love to be surprised by this! :wink::wink:

1 Like

Great tee shirt. Where are these events going to be held? I’d love to attend and would definitely like one of tee shirts.

1 Like

Every Monzo hosted event (Open Office, Monzo meetups across the Uk) there will be some up for grabs in limited numbers!

@SheaLavington we gave away a first batch at the Glasgow meetup last night :grinning:

2 Likes

Was fortunate enough to snag myself one last night. :raised_hands:t2: Thanks @SheaLavington

1 Like