Monzo Investival Ticket Swap

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately I didn’t manage to secure a ticket to the Investival event in London this Saturday - so thought I would start a ticket swap thread in case those with a ticket are unable to attend last minute…

If any ticket holders no longer attending can post a message on here so that they can handover their ticket to someone else who can take their place then hopefully no tickets will go to waste :raised_hands:

In any case I hope all my fellow monzoers who end up attending have a wonderful time :hugs:

4 Likes

Hi Mel,

Which track were you interested in attending?

If anyone has a spare ticket for the Building the Product track, I’ll be happy to take it off your hands. :slight_smile:

Hi @simonb, thanks for getting in touch. I had hoped to attend the Building Monzo the product stream if possible?

Hi @Melli91 - I think a few more spaces might have opened up due to cancellations - please take a look!

@simonb amazing thank you so much! Managed to secure myself a ticket to the Building the product stream.

My ticket states the address as CodeNode however from reading previous threads on here I believe this is actually the location for the Business stream instead, whereas the Product stream is taking place at the HQ? Could you please confirm?

3 Likes

Whats the policy on bringing plus ones to the event? Will my non-investor partner but Monzo user be allowed to tag along? Or is this strict? Thanks

Pretty sure the answer is going to be “strict”. I mean, a ticked event is a ticketed event.

I wouldn’t turn up at a gig and as if my non-NIN-fan partner could come in with me; or at a football match and ask if my doesn’t-support-the-team partner could come in with me :joy:

No +1’s I’m afraid!

Stalking me much? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’ve got my Pretty Hate Machine shirt on today!

1 Like

Hey Mel,

Registrations are happening at CodeNode at 10am for both streams. Once that’s done, please head over to our HQ.

More info is here :grinning:

1 Like

I’m no longer able to attend the product investial tomorrow. If anyone still needs a spare ticket then let me know and I can pass mine on