Monzo Community Xmas Party

(Simon B) #1

It’s tonight! Who’s coming? We are getting everything set up now and getting into the Xmas spirit!

If you follow us on Instagram we’ll have some Stories on the go too!

(Noel Edmonds Beard Sculptor ) #2

I would have had there been more notice… :eyes:

When was this posted? Never heard about it until now

( related to Monzo CEO, Investor in Monzo ) #4

it was on twitter - sold out ( they were free invites ) as quickly as the shares

(MikeF) #5

Got things on next week and can’t take 2 Friday evenings out in a row :frowning:

Is the Q&A being streamed?

(Matt C) #7

First I’ve heard of it!

It is being streamed for those boring like me staying in on a Friday night

(Matt C) #9

Thanks for the heads up! It is so interesting :smiley:

So interesting!! Tom :heart:

(Sacha Zarb) #11

Was good, thanks for hosting, and yep as I said children’s accounts are s**t :woozy_face: sorry for the language!

Loved the ‘shit toy’ comment :joy::joy:

(Excited about Christmas) #13

Me neither! :sob:

(Jack) #14

I’d love to have attended but had other commitments this weekend :see_no_evil:. Hope everyone had a nice time!

Did these involve a pub with that typo :wink:

(Jack) #16

:joy: maybe… but generally I’m awful at proof reading!

(Jonathon) #17

Nothing at all on the forums?!

(Foxy) #18

Was worth it just to see your trainers and hair :rofl: in all honesty I’m jealous of both. Would have been nice to get a present but i made a mistimed toilet break. But i grabbed an extra beer instead so I’ll take that!

(Simon B) #19

Yeah, the trainers are what I usually get complimented on most but tonight it was the playlist! (Once people found out that I put it together)

Here it is for anyone interested - a nice blend of Xmas songs and party vibes. Shoutout to @kiml who helped me put it together!

A very interesting watch.

The splinters from the fence when Brexit was announced may hurt, but got a few laughs.

Sorry I missed out on the Crowdfunding, though glad it’s not going towards a roulette wheel in the app either lol.