Monzo has been very quiet recently

I read the forums everyday and have noticed Monzo has been very quiet recently… So my question is… Whats coming?.. :drum: (Drum Roll)…

4 Likes

What do you mean?

There has been a build up to announcing a few new things and the plan for the future too. It is :soon:

1 Like

Maybe something will come from this :soon:?

3 Likes

The imminent release of the Plutonium card. Minor radiation burns with each use.

3 Likes

If there’s anything you’d specifically like to get an update on then let me know, and I’ll see what I do :slight_smile:

Future of Monzo Event is more about strategy but with any luck we can time it and show off some new stuff there too - it’s going to be an awesome event :slight_smile:

10 Likes

What are the new features that are being announced :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

:scream_cat:

:scream_cat: :scream_cat: :scream_cat:

2 Likes

Are we guessing?

I think they are gonna offer a new product, a card you can pre-load with cash. It’ll be Hot Coral metal, that’ll all rub off after a few weeks. Ohh and there will be a new section in the app in SUPER DARK MODE with rich black backgrounds, and dark grey text.

I’m telling ya, read it here first!!

3 Likes

Hot Chip transfer tattoos is my guess!

2 Likes

I’m going to guess the next feature after Bill Pots and Salary Sorter… Salary Increaser!

Please…

5 Likes

We’re all really excited about Cat Mode. All notifications will now feature multiple :cat: emojis

Also, since everyone is amped up about Dark Mode, we thought we’d go the other way. So we’ve made Super Bright Mode. When using our app it will always default to full screen brightness, and flash your camera light like a strobe.

Finally, Bingo Pay. Bingo will always appear at the beginning of your P2P list and you can send him a daily treat for being a good boy. :dog: I totally stole this from @akash

Spoiler: These are what are commonly known as “jokes” and not real features.

24 Likes

I’d vote for that, along with Money Mondays… Monzo just dishes out free money to everyone on Mondays - simple :raised_hands:

5 Likes

FINALLY GUYS

3 Likes

We need more of Bingo in our lives :dog:

I also laughed that you had to put a disclaimer on the end of your post :see_no_evil:

8 Likes

So no cat notifications then?! :pouting_cat:

1 Like

That one is true, the rest were the jokes

no disclaimer here

2 Likes

I agree, II wonder what’s happening in the USA?

Still at the stage that cards are being handed out at events

Can you say how many events and how many cards?