Monzo Flex not appearing on Credit File?

Made up or not, these things matter to people who need credit e.g. for mortgages

Not just the score ( which is made up) but the contents of your file, the credit agreements etc

And most companies use only 1 agency for credit decisions, Monzo= TransUnion, MBNA=Experian, Barclays=Experian

Mortgage lenders will care more about affordability than your credit score/file.

They’ll ask you about credit lines, utilisation and any monthly repayments and you’ll be providing bank statements. They don’t need to see everything in one place.

1 Like

Monzo use both TransUnion and Experian.

You mean for lending decisions? I know they report to both afterwards.

Why are you hung up on what every company uses for lending decisions? That’s their business and when they make the decision not to take all three CRAs into account when making decisions then they’ll be aware of what this means

1 Like

Yes, that’s what I’ve taken from posts by @TheoGibson. I definitely have soft searches from Monzo in my Experian account coinciding with me checking whether I’m eligible for Flex or loans.

1 Like

Ah ok, thanks.

Hello, I have Monzo Flex for almost a year now and it’s still not reporting on my Experian and Equifax. It’s reporting to Transunion but I want one more of either Experian or Equifax.

^^

This topic was automatically closed after 169 days. New replies are no longer allowed.