Monzo events in Manchester (and beyond!)

That’s great @dnlbaines – do you want to send me a message about the conference centre above your office? :pray:

Love these suggestions!

1 Like

We definitely will, @Benwalton! We only just opened our new office in Cardiff recently and we haven’t quite got the event space ready there yet. But we’ll be there soon enough…

And for everyone in Leeds, Birmingham, Belfast, Newcastle and beyond… stay tuned! We’d definitely like to bring a Monzo event to you sometime soon.

1 Like

We’ve just announced our next event in Manchester – hope to see you there!

1 Like

Just signed up - going alone so would be interested to know if anyone else from the forum is coming along!

Sounds interesting, I’ve signed up but will depend on the final location.

1 Like

Sadly not for me.

There is no way I can get into the city for that time after work on a weekday :slightly_frowning_face:

Usually that’d be the case for me as I work in the outskirts, but I work early on a Tuesday so should be OK for this one. Hoping there’s a decent turn out!

@yen - where else are these events advertised? Or is it just on the forum?

It depends on the event! Usually some combination of social media, Monzo Journal, and the forum. We actually get quite a big turn out in London just from people who follow us on Eventbrite.

1 Like

But feel free to share far and wide @FlyingDutchman :wink:

1 Like

I’ve booked on, hopefully get a decent turn out

1 Like

I’ll be there! :slight_smile:

Not for me far to difficult on a school night

Hi @yen, any update on the exact location for this event? Still seems to be TBD as far as I can see.

Birmingham? :pray:

As in Birmingham Alabama :us: :wink:

1 Like

Any idea where the final location is?

@yen @cookywook

Anyone able to shed some light on this? The event is tomorrow evening (if it’s still going ahead) but still no exact location that I’ve seen on here or through eventbrite.

Hi @FlyingDutchman, location has been updated! It’s at Colony Jactin House.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that the location hasn’t updated on the Eventbrite ticket or within the app.

1 Like

Bristol? :wink: