Monzo Ambassador badge or recognition

Screenshot_20190516-080901_Monzo

Being a Monzo member who has signed up 14 people and apparently in the top 1% of all referrers, I was thinking it would be nice for the people who do bring in a lot of new customers to be recognised.

This could be a badge, another app logo, an additional annual reward or gift or something of that nature.

What do you think? Who else is in the top 1%?

Screenshot_20190516-091732

Up to 25, but I don’t think they will go beyond the £5 referral to be honest

1 Like

Not necessarily an increase in the referral fee, just recognition of people who bring a lot of people over to Monzo.

Even if it’s early access to new features. Typically if we find out about new features quickly, we’ll tell other people about them.

1 Like

There is an argument to be had that there is a difference in convincing people to sign up VS spamming your referral link everywhere :wink:

4 Likes

I wonder how many you need for top 1% :thinking:

Agreed, I will admit a couple of mine were from the forum post when people were asking for golden tickets. But most of mine have come from conversations with people, a lot of people have signed up from recommendation without using my link too as at some stage there was no benefit at all for using a referral link.

103 referrals :sweat_smile:

1 Like