Monzo Adverts 2018

Should be all lines, from Monday :eyes:

1 Like

@cookywook since this all links into the trials Monzo is doing around advertising/incentivising for growth, are you able to share any results once the ad campaign has been running for a little while?

2 Likes

Who on earth is Neal Lathia?

Bring back Leah Templeman.

8 Likes

How did that even work?

“Hey - meet me at the Tiny Tea Tent at 2pm with ID and proof of address”? :joy:

It was quite difficult finding each other between the poor phone reception and “I’m the girl by the stage covered in glitter” description I think I gave her :joy:

This was back in the day of prepaid so things were slightly different with replacement cards :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Do really like the adverts.
I do like the testimonial style one the best :slight_smile:

looks up

sees 30,000 people matching that description

:joy:

3 Likes

Neal works on our data team! He won a thrilling Slack sweepstakes (decided by random number generator) to have his name featured on the ads.

13 Likes

I was really sad I didn’t win.

6 Likes

Neal is in our data team! Sharing the :heart:

4 Likes

Ok. Now that is a brilliant idea.

3 Likes

Done! Sorry I wasn’t of much help!

This advert will be put the right way up by the end of the weekend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s great news!

I like advert 1! Especially as the colour of the card is always a talking point anyway. It also feels a bit more in line with the tone of Monzo to have the colour question as the “headline”

Advert 1 is my favourite too. But i suspect it only has an impact on people who already have some awareness of Monzo or already noticed the card out and about

Another upside down Monzo ad on the Picadilly line today…
IMG_20181020_134426

4 Likes

Wow, definitely a different carriage to the one in @Tink’s pic.

You had one job, poster person! :poop:

4 Likes

If this keeps happening they’ll need to print some “Monzo, turning banking on its head” stickers to pretend it’s intentional

8 Likes

Or “Our hot coral turns heads”

5 Likes