Monzo Adverts 2018

Saw one on the overground today. The hot coral certainly pops in the flesh.

2 Likes

@tristan asked me to email him with as many details as possible about the train at tristan@monzo.com. I’m sure he’ll want the same from you, he said the one I saw will be rectified by the end of the weekend so reporting works!

Sorry I meant to reply to you not @rarther

You should get in touch with Exterion (I think that is who does the tube ads) to get this sorted, and ask for some free ad extensions for the advertising :wink:

I really cannot understand how whoever was tasked with putting the ad up didn’t notice it was upside down :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Maybe they’re a Starling fan :grin:

But I totally agree, I can’t see how you’d not notice this!

1 Like

When you’re paid low wages and treated like crap you tend to not really pay much attention to detail. Can’t say I blame them.

4 Likes

Not being from London but is it not possible that a passenger has done this? They just look clipped in?

3 Likes

Minimum wage = Minimum effort :grin:

1 Like

Aka “you get what you pay for”.

2 Likes

Yes that’s a definite possibility too :pensive:

Yeah because the banking executives who caused the recession a decade ago whilst paying themselves millions in bonuses were definitely paying attention to the details, weren’t they?

2 Likes

They’ve made it as far as the Croydon trams (the right way up
) - and the hot coral is definitely very Hot Coral!

2 Likes

Wonder if the adverts themselves or the people taking photos of the adverts are being noticed more? :yum:

1 Like

If I am sitting under an advert and someone starts to take photos it will definitely be very weird. Londoners know we don’t like people taking photos in the tube.
I was actually sitting under a Monzo advert on my morning commute today :grinning:

3 Likes

Wow, Chip is on over £30k! Not a bad little gig there

1 Like

I saw the ad on the tube at the weekend! Very lovely. It was directly above my head though, so I thought about getting a pic but felt a bit stupid. (Weirdly I realised if til as opposite me I wouldn’t have a problem standing up and taking a pic over someone, it just felt awkward to stand up and take a pic above where I was sitting. No idea what that’s all about)

I wouldn’t consider it weird. To me, it would just look like someone wanting to remember an advert

I felt a bit weird doing it, but I was at the terminus so I just waited for (almost) everyone to get off first! And it’s safe to say that weirder things have happened on the trams before :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: 

1 Like

:wave: Hi!

22 Likes