Monzo Presents: A Very Special Premiere / TV Advert Discussion

You might have heard about our plans for a big advertising campaign this year. Perhaps you’ve already seen Monzo ads on tubes and trains around the country…

We’re excited to be coming very soon to a TV screen near you. Join us on the 21st for a special premiere, and a Q&A with the team at Monzo and the creative agency that helped bring our campaign to life!

:eyes:

19 Likes

Wow, looking forward to seeing the ad. And hopefully an influx of new Monzo users!

3 Likes

Who was the ad agency for this?

1 Like

Doesn’t say :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

1 Like

Oooo, just got my ticket. Can’t wait to see this!

That could be anyone :upside_down_face:

Well yeah… :joy::joy::joy:

Potential sneak peak? :eyes: image

3 Likes

Monzo serving kitchen table, 70s chic realness.

(Maybe)

2 Likes

Very interesting decor

Just updated the thread title so it’s clear that this is about our upcoming TV advert.

What are you all expecting from the TV advert? How will a successful TV ad change public perception or brand awareness for us, in your opinions?

1 Like

Signups to fly :chart_with_upwards_trend:

5 Likes

For me two things, I think:

• more (most?) people have heard of Monzo, even if they don’t choose to sign up immediately
  • Monzo stops being seen as this new or experimental thing, and is discussed in the same breath as HSBC, Nationwide or Santander.

And this, obvs:

Edit: to clarify I don’t mean that Monzo should be seen as just any bank. It’s different, unique and special - but in a positive way. I’m talking about moving on from the struggle to be seen as a serious contender. Which it has, in my view.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Please do come along next week if you’re in London! I think this might be one of our most fun and festive community events ever…

7 Likes

Cardiff office premiere???

I don’t think the Events Space in Cardiff is quite ready yet. We do hope to start hosting public events there as soon as possible but it won’t be in time for this premiere (as far as i know)

4 Likes

:frowning:

You’re in a new office in Cardiff now, right? I haven’t seen it yet, would love to take a look - have them get a wriggle on :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is the one day I am in London this month…

and yet I am getting a train out at half seven :rofl:

Change it to the next train :wink:

1 Like