Monese Discussion & Feedback

They now have pots!
Debit card topups are now free as well, at least in GBP

1 Like

Nice, I might try them out again.

They are definitely stepping up their game.

Really ought to go for a banking licence though. Maybe they are!

Some sexy new vertical debit cards.

The previous designs were only in circulation for eight months.

1 Like

Much more attractive pricing structure!

3 Likes

Cards really are striking. Love the vertical design, and the pearlised white colour (on the Simple plan). The reflective foil edging is absolutely gorgeous, and the spot varnish currency indicator is nice, but might be style over usability and a problem for a lot of people.

3 Likes

I personally prefer the previous card design. Makes it easier to differentiate between the UK and EU cards too.
Itā€™s nice that they donā€™t charge for the cards anymore now though.

I agree, though Iā€™m hardly ever going to need to carry them at the same time.

1 Like

Major issues at Monese right now. Card payments not working and canā€™t log in to the app

1 Like

App seems to be fine for me. Used the card yesterday so dunno about that

https://status.monese.com/

1 Like

Yep seems to be resolved now

1 Like

I really like that Monese is doing at the moment, but thereā€™s still no real reason to use them, unless you want to hold Euros.

Raisin doesnā€™t have the most competitive rates either, so unlikely to tempt me across.

These are the current shortest term accounts - 6 months

Iā€™m confused. Who still sees ads on the internet?! :confused:

Just got a Monese account to have a play around with it. I think their white cards look very nice. The in-line Avios and PayPal integrations are great too.

3 Likes

Try any google search. The top few are generally ads

Fee-free currency conversion between GBP and EUR accounts, apparently, even in free tier.

Anyone use them for that?

lol, no there are not! I havenā€™t seen ads online for probably about 15 years. Are there really people who still see google ads?!

Literally a search from 30 seconds ago

(same on laptop just easier to screenshot on phone)

You poor poor poor thing.

What an odd choice to still see adverts on the internet. Do you also watch TV and YouTube adverts as well?

Thank god I made the decision to save my time all those years ago:

And I would have wasted money on my monitors having half the screen real estate taken up by ads tooā€¦

1 Like