Mondo Crowdfunding!

Is the funding page opening today?

It’ll open at midday and we’ll send an email to all pre-registrants then :slight_smile:

:S - i think you broke crowdcube!

Got through the investor tests and then it crashed again and put me back to the beginning…

It says someone was able to invest £3000 as well?

4 Likes

Hopefully Mondo’s software will handle load better when live than CrowdCube’s currently is :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Crowdcube is a disaster. Page errors, card errors, freezes. No idea how many if any times the card transaction might have completed. Probably not at all so far.

never been so hard to give my money… cant get on to crowdcube at all

2 Likes

I’m getting a “We’ll be back soon” holding page now. Somehow I don’t think they were expecting this much load!

i guess its a sign how positively people think of mondo

1 Like

Cue elevator music.

2 Likes

We’re carrying out some planned maintenance and development to the site to help improve your experience.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

2 Likes

Whoops!

Its a very Bad gateway! Bad!!

2 Likes

Sorry guys, Crowdcube are working on it!

6 Likes

Apparently this is the first time CrowdCube have seen a crowd

8 Likes

Did they give any outlook on resolution? Not sure whether its safe to go get lunch :smiley:

1 Like

Rather worrying that Crowdcube can’t scale to accommodate the surge in users trying to give Mondo money.

It would have been good to have any communication from Mondo and/or Crowdcube re the issue of trying to invest. Surely the volume of registrations would have been indicative!

Crowdcube are still working on it. Tentatively they are saying approximately half an hour for a fix but please don’t share that publicly yet. Sorry!

1 Like

I’m not convinced that this is going to end in me being able to give Mondo money.

Thanks - I will go and get that sandwich then :smiley:

As an Alpha tester I’ve been eager to support Mondo, been promoting its brilliant features and more.
I really want to support Mondo but can’t invest as Crowdcube can’t scale and deal with the level of interest. I thought this was only open to Alpha testers?