Mondo app constantly logging out

Yup, I’d recommend going to the App Store and installing that build over the TestFlight one for the next few days until the issue is fixed. The two are only one build number apart so you won’t be missing out on anything by being on the public release for a while and it’ll allow you to continue using Monzo as normal.

After removing the widget from the today, things have certainly improved on the logging out issue. Yes, using the very latest iOS 10 PB.

I was wondering if the latest set of security fixes was having an adverse effect, but glad to see itsbeen tracked down… :smile:

Have reverted to the App Store release and removed the widget. Seems to be a bit better :+1:t2::+1:t2:

Is it just me or has this started to happen a lot again. Been logged out twice now in the space of three days.

Just started having the same issue the last couple of days Will

@Will1 @dr_necessiter sorry to hear you’re having issues but thanks for posting! I’ll pass this on to the engineers and come back to you with an update. Could I just check, are you both using iOS?

Confirming that I’m using iOS 10.2 (14C92) and Monzo app version 1.9.1#288

I noticed from earlier posts in the thread (back in August 2016) that some folks said that removing the widget improved things. I only actually started using the widget “recently” (not sure exactly when) but I’ve now removed it today, to see if that resolves the issue. Since getting Monzo back in July 2016, I’ve never had to login so many times in such a short space of time! :sweat_smile:

There’s a fix for this due in the latest update, due next week :+1: It’s a problem with the app widget.

3 Likes

That’s excellent news

Any update on that app update? I have been travelling around Iceland and the constant logging back in is getting repetitive.

There was a second version of the update released in TestFlight because the first version had bugs that needed to be fixed. The team try to avoid releasing updates on a Friday but it could be any other day of the week.

Have you removed the widget? That should fix the problem.

Yes I did after reading about the bug.

Thanks.