Merchant Data Corrections

Done! :hot_coral_heart:

That looks soooo much better. Thanks so much, @RachelR :pray:t3::monzo:

1 Like

No problems at all!

1 Like

Bye everyone. Will come back as non staff I promise!

24 Likes

7 Likes

Thanks for all your help! See you again soon!

3 Likes

(on the topic of merchant data correction, there’s several “Co-op” stores being changed to “Co-op Food” in Monzo and I keep requesting they change back. Sent some in just now.)

Thank you everything @RachelR and hope to see you around here again one day :slight_smile:

10 Likes

So I’m just wondering who’s going to be doing the merchant updates but it would be cool if this merchants icon can be changed to :pretzel: considering it’s a pretzel place after all just seems odd seeing a knife & fork.

7 Likes

Late night? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Haha not even :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Here’s a weird one. Just submitted the attached image as being Papa John’s Pizza in Crewe. No idea why it came up as something completly different… image

Weekday COps :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good to know :slight_smile: thanks for that.

2 Likes

I’m very much up for being employed to travel the country and each Wetherspoon’s to collect and correct the merchant data…

I’m only asking for travel, and costs for as many cans of Lo-Res and pints of Punk as required for the task. :rofl:

Seriously though linking to the Wetherspoon logo should work; I’ve submitted updates with the link to a companies website when they haven’t used Twitter to great success in the past.

2 Likes

One thing I’ve been unsure of is whether all Wetherspoon transactions should be linked into a single merchant profile (but with each pub keeping its own name).

Personally I think each Wetherspoon pub should be a separate merchant profile, so the HISTORY section of each transaction is more useful.

2 Likes

I purchased some drinks through the app the other day. It keeps changing to various wetherspoons pubs. As you can’t identify which Wetherspoons they were purchased for, can it be changed to just say Wetherspoons if purchased through the app?

I have submitted it but it never changes

1 Like

You’re saying for app purchases it keeps changing about every time you make a transaction? Or looking at the same transaction is it changing day by day?

All the transactions are the same :slightly_smiling_face: . They are changing periodically as people are submitting them as their own weatherspoons

1 Like

Ah okay, the Payments team will probably want to stick a note on the Weatherspoons app merchant or something so people’s updates to it will get ignored and it doesn’t end up as a perpetual game of tug-of-war.

I’ve had a similar issue with a different merchant group myself, and @Rika got it sorted?

1 Like