Merchant Data Corrections

Wasn’t sure whether to enter this in the app, as the built in feature didn’t seem to cover this as the location of the merchant is corrrect.

When I search in the transaction feed for “Place” (second button from the right) my town appears twice in the list, once correctly capitalised and once all upper case. When I tap into a merchant the address under the map is always in the expected case. i.e. not all upper case. The address data at the bottom of the page under “Something Wrong” is always in upper case but does not always contain the town name.

When I tap on the town name in upper case (in the transaction search) only one merchant is returned. “The Post Office 76 Glasgow Road Paisley, PA1 3PN” The visible addres for this under the map is in the correct case.

Hey folks, Quarter Barbers in Goose Gate, Nottingham don’t have an active Twitter account, but they do have Instagram and Facebook accounts if you can take the logo from one of those? I’ve submitted an Instagram URL a few times in-app, but perhaps the Instagram URL is fouling things.

Instagram: https://instagram.com/quarterbarbers
Facebook: https://facebook.com/quarterbarbers

We do take other logos now :tada:

2 Likes

Hi Rachel,
I tried to send a logo for a restaurant in Camden and as they don’t have any social media, I sent their website but I haven’t seen it change. I guess it was the wrong format? How can I send it?
Thanks

You should be fine with website as there will be a way to grab something from there.

Ok, I’ll send it again then. :slight_smile: Thank you!

Will see if I can find yours tomorrow while I am working.

Any reason why Monzo only accept Twitter accounts when suggesting a logo, many places pubs don’t have it but have facebook/TripAdvisor

Why can’t we link these for logoScreenshot_20181220-233459_Monzo

You can put anything in there now. Page just needs updated

2 Likes

Just confirming , a full URL to a pic is good ?

1 Like

Yes that will work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks.

1 Like

Thought it would be useful and on topic to have here.

4 Likes

Last day! Let’s make it count!!!

8 Likes

iwZoPhQUH9hII

5 Likes

I think I speak for all of us when I say we’ll be sad to see you go, @RachelR! :star: Is there a backlog on the merchant feedback at the moment? I’ve submitted a logo change for Openreach multiple times the last few days and it doesn’t seem to be being picked up?

9 Likes

Nope.
Is it wrong or old or something?

It’s correct but I don’t think it’s the best choice of logo due it being all white and circular (to fit the format of Facebook and Twitter), when Monzo’s logo format is square. The inverted logo (which is still official) would work better on Monzo.

Give me a link to logo and send in the request.

Just resubmitted, thanks Rachel! Logo should be linked in my previous post :+1:t3:

1 Like