Men's perfume/aftershave

I am thinking of giving Davidoff Adventure a try

I tend to go for Sauvage, or the Abercrombie / Hollister scents. Always good compliments and aren’t too strong.

1 Like

Givenchy gentleman is my choice of smell​:+1: subtle strength of manlyness :joy:

Smell of James bond fans around the world … Or Brut

This is the cheapest and the most long-lasting scent suggestion on this thread. Folks, I think we have a winner

6 Likes

I’ve found that it’s worth paying a bit more as the cheaper you go the scents don’t last throughout the day.
It’s also worth having 2 or 3 on the go at once just so you don’t get too use to any one smell.

Recently been using this and it lasts well:

In work we have a selection of sprays in the toilets for people to use, whoever purchases them has good taste! I’ll have to take a photo next time.

Sorry I wasn’t sure if I read that right. Are you using eau de toilettes as toilet sprays? :scream:

:joy:

Correction*
In the male lavatory there’s a selection of sprays to use on yourself … Not to be used to mask toilet smells.
Although I suppose they could serve dual purpose…

1 Like

I can’t afford to be fussy when it comes to compliments nowadays.

I’m too old, fat and unattractive to have any connection with Abercrombie and Fitch. Have they stopped having the half naked men outside the stores?

For a good everday aftershave on a budget I’d recommend M&S Woodspice. Currently on offer for £8 for 3 x 30ml - orginal, amber and burgendy. My father also uses this and says he’s had comments asking whether he’s wearing something far more expensive.