Making Monzo: Joint Account Pots

(Frank) #32

For me it is still showing under ‘working on it’ :man_shrugging:t2:

Also making Monzo twitter is saying the pot limit is being raised to 20 :partying_face:

Pretty sure that “Working on it” means Monzo are, well, working on it (ie: they have a team which is actively working on that product).

I think “Coming Soon” are features that Monzo are planning to do after the “Working on it” features or features which are an ongoing process (eg: inbound international transfers).

I remember a member of Monzo staff saying they don’t only really plan the majority of features they are going to make a quarter in advance.

(Micky) #34

Not :soon: enough for me

(Dave Berry) #35

That’s what I was expecting: new features start under working on it, move into coming soon and then into finished. I’m watching joint pots and got a feed item saying ‘coming soon’ which was great. But the card is still on working on it, it hadn’t been moved…

(James Wheatley) #36

Just need CASS to come out for Joint accounts and then I can start using.

((╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) #37

That’s probably not going to happen anytime soon, so you’re going to have to do it the old fashioned way like most of us if you want to get in on the action :sunglasses:

@cookywook any further updates for people eagerly awaiting joint pots? Hoping it’s not too far away!

(Nathan) #39

I reckon once the crowdfunding buzz calms down there might be an update in the December Monthly Update that will be published :soon:

Probably just wanted to wait to confirm the details about the crowdfunding on it

(Simon Woodward) #40

(Micky) #41

(Andy) #42

I’d rather have joint account CASS. I will be so happy to close my One Account account (zero innovation since 2004) and Santander account to help with the 2019 CASS stats where Monzo will be sitting pretty on top!

Joint pots just mysteriously appeared. Exciting! Or am I just really slow to notice it. Nice one Monzo.

Haha! Me too!

Blog post incoming… :partying_face:

Edit - You can also set up a Savings Pot on the JA.

(Micky) #45

And round ups are supported too

Save together with Pots on joint accounts!
(Alex) #46

THIS IS THE MOST AWESOME FEATURE. Round ups + 1. Savings with interest + 1. All round awesomeness.

(Micky) #47

A slight bug/issue with the round-up feature is that the round-up logo replaces the user logo so you can’t see the person who made the transaction

(David Walton) #48

YES! Fantastic, thanks :monzo: team!

(Alex) #49

2nd this, cannot see anywhere who made the transaction into the joint savings pot…

(Jack) #50

Joint Account Pots are now live :raised_hands: check out the blog post here:

You can provide feedback on the thread below:

(Jack) closed #51