Looking to sell shares

How many?

Iā€™m interested in buying shares if anyone has any for sale.

PM me with how many and what you want for them

Thanks

Hi has it been approved by monzo aswell? I cant seem to PM yet so could you send me a pm?

Conflict of interest with employer over 7 shares? Harsh over something worth about Ā£50!

1 Like

My OCD would not allow me to buy 7 shares.

I didnā€™t buy the full allocation because of this. :frowning:

2 Likes

How many?

Hey, I would he interested to buy from you. How many and how much?

I didnā€™t think it was possible to sell the sharesā€¦? Unless selling on the crowdcube platform, is that what is being referred to?

Is someone able to explain please?

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Yes. Crowdcube ā€œownā€ the shares so any sale has to be handled by them in accordance with the terms that they set as described further up the thread.

Hi, I have 259 shares available for sale. If anyone is interested, feel free to pm me

For anyone that has successfully sold shares can you advise how long it took end to end?

The Monzo board meeting is today. If you have submitted a request for transfer to Crowdcube you should be hearing back soon.

Iā€™m not sure if they will have got the details in time :confused:

I am also looking to sell 259 shares.

Are you still interested in purchasing shares. I have 259 and I am currently in contact with Monzo and waiting to hear back from them for authorisation to transfer shares.

I would. Pm me

Iā€™m looking to buy, but not at Ā£10 / shareā€¦ Maybe Ā£9

A post was merged into an existing topic: Looking to buy or sell Monzo Crowdcube shares

Pointing towards this thread for Crowdcube Investors to discuss buying and selling of shares.