Lloyds Banking Group chat

Thankfully the Tesco Clubcard vouchers were for existing customers as well. Managed to get 6 months through them.

2 Likes

Clubcard is hands down the best supermarket rewards scheme, I just renewed my railcard for free with £10 of clubcard points (tripled to £30).

1 Like

Just wish they weren’t devaluing the points to x2!

1 Like

Burner email/sim usually sorts this kinda thing out

2 Likes

Halifax just updated their app some.

On your account tap More from the home page. Total redesign.

1 Like

Not made it to iOS yet but I’ll keep an eye out for it, interested to see what they’ve done.

I can’t screenshot on android

1 Like

Strangely I can screen those, just not anything with account details.

My bos on iOS has been like that for a few weeks now

1 Like

Now the typeface is disparate throughout the app.

1 Like

Opened an ISA and this is the message I get when I try to look at my transaction history. Wonderful.

Let’s hope it sorts itself out in the next day.

Does Bank of Scotland allow you to up/downgrade account type in app just as easily as Halifax and Lloyds do?

This got rolled out to Halifax and Lloyds apps on iOS today.

1 Like

Does this mean the cheque has been rejected? In and then back out again?

3 Likes

Looks like it. I always wondered what they did if the sending account didn’t have the funds to cover it when scanning cheques in apps, I guess it does this. Did it credit it immediately when you scanned it?

I didn’t notice. But it’s from Southern Electric, so I hope they have funds!

2 Likes
4 Likes

Got my Bank of Scotland activation code today. Funny that the app has displayed all my old Halifax documents – are BOS and Halifax this tightly integrated?

Also, the app splash screen is some daffodils. I get it’s spring but it was strange at first to see the national flower of Wales on the Bank of Scotland app

Halifax is just a trading name of Bank of Scotland, it’s the same legal entity.

1 Like

Ah, makes sense then! Though odd that their (Halifax) app is better…

1 Like