Legacy Monzo Plus iOS Icon Changed with Version 3.68.0

I’ve just updated to the app to Version 3.68.0 on iOS and I’ve lost my legacy Monzo Plus silver app icon :confused: :-1:t3:

Has this happened for anyone else? I really liked it and was glad to keep it for so long, so I’d quite like it back please :monzo: :pray:t3:

I don’t foresee this happening. Legacy Monzo Plus is gone now - so I’d imagine you’re no longer a Legacy Monzo Plus user, so don’t get that privilege.

I’d just like to know if they ditched support for it, or deleted it completely. It could’ve been left alone tbh :man_shrugging:t3:

I believe it’s been removed… I believe all users in the old plus have been migrated and so any related code, assets etc, would have also been removed

2 Likes

It was removed in 3.67.0 (for :android:) at least. It may have been a server-side flag which was then activated for users who updated to 3.68.0

Check out the deleted assets in 3.67.0:

3 Likes

Ah sad times, just woken up to my shiny red Monzo logo reverting back to the boring normal one. :frowning:

Maybe some new custom icons for new plus will come

Right, I did a thing:

In iOS 14, you can use shortcuts to give yourself custom icons. So if anyone wants a different icon / their old ones back… Here’s a way to do it!

3 Likes

Who will make me a Starling icon with a close-up of Anne?

1 Like

close_up_Anne

3 Likes

sigh

Edit:

regrets

8 Likes

Anne through the Monzo office windows like

:rofl:

6 Likes

If I could heart this a thousand times I would.

1 Like

ihavebetterthingstodothanthis

4 Likes

Perfection

I love it. Haven’t changed icons with shortcuts… until yesterday. Now Anne will forever stay on my homescreen reminding me that I could’ve just not CASSed my Starling account and I’d probably be happier at the moment

2 Likes

In case they may be useful to someone, here are the actual app icons straight from the older version 3.66.0 (they are .webp format in the :android: app):

ic_app_plus_hot_coral - Hot Coral

ic_app_plus_lagoon_blue - Lagoon Blue

ic_app_plus_midnight_sky - Midnight Sky

1 Like

Just because webp is a pain for a lot of things: WEBP to PNG Converter— Convertio

1 Like

I’m guessing that’s just a Safari Home Screen link for Marcus is it?