Just finished printing this little guy

That pink (top left) is best colour. I’m also signing up for one!

2 Likes

You can say that again! Very Chip-esque colour :wink: … that is until :monzo: branch out into 3D filaments haha!

There’s a sign up list?! Stick my name on it too :smiley:

Given that it can’t be produced in hot coral, I prefer the bronze look.

As for pricing, you really should factor in your time and any wear & tear on equipment. Even though you don’t intend to sell at a profit, it shouldn’t be at cost to you personally. I think £20 including delivery would not be unreasonable and I’d be up for a bronze :+1:

4 Likes

Very impressive work. The could be used for :monzo: awards :ok_hand:

@Slayer1551 Go for it! We could even link to it from Monzo - Make money easy at some point… :wink:

15 Likes

I’d like to buy one of these :smiley: in whichever color your version was printed in.

What’s the best way for us to get in touch with you about orders?

I’d also love one of these.

Very cool! Great to see the video too, 3D printing is awesome :+1:

Cool thanks @tristan :grinning:

So which color should I go for one of the pinks or stick with a bronze or silver color? The bronze may be a bit different to my original picture as that was by Hatchbox which seems to be sold out everywhere in the UK so I’m looking at Rigid.Inks bronze which is a bit darker. How can you make a post a Wiki for people to put thier name down so I can calculate how much I’ll need.

***Price: £9.00 in Gold Bronze (incl UK postage)

***price is being voted on and may rise to £15 :+1:

Username

Please wrap your username in backticks (`) to avoid the limit in Discourse which only allows 10 usernames to be mentioned per post.

@alexs grey (preferred) also bronze, silver or gold

@Avidfanofstuff Gold

@Avishai Bronze

@Bob Grey or bronze

@BobT bronze

@christophorus Whatever :slightly_smiling_face:

@DanF508 whatever colour chosen :slightly_smiling_face:

@Darkoli Bronze

@Frankiejr Grey pls :+1:

@HoddzDJ Any colour

@jedihomer Grey / whatever colour chosen

@jshrager bronze / whatever colour chosen

@leonardh Bronze :slight_smile:

@LISTON Bronze

@Louisbamber bronze or silver

@nexusmaniac Grey / original colour

@tommy5dollar bronze or silver

@tomsr Close to first version colour

@Toppy79 (Majority colour)

@tristan Whatever you choose

@warriner Bronze (assuming that it’s the ‘gold bronze’)

@wjs No colour preference

I’ve just created the above post & set it as a Wiki. Please feel free to edit it & list the colour options & any other details that you need / change the price etc.

I’d suggest users add their requests to the Wiki.

You’ll then be able to DM users here or post your contact details (I’d recommend not sharing your personal email address), to arrange the orders. Please feel free to DM me if you have any questions.

1 Like

I’ve found another brand that has high recommendations Gold Happens or Rapunzel Silver. Since you need to buy a big roll if we can decide on a color that everyone agrees on

4e69ea80cde5ebd7b33ece1814efedd6

Personally I’d prefer a more matte colour but that’s not a deal breaker :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Vertigo Grey

75mm-vertigo-grey-[2]-491-p

Also found a pic of what the Gold Bronze looks like from Rigid.Ink, it looks nice actually the photo on their site makes the filament look darker than it seems

DGpC3gxWsAAQk4y

I’ll go for the rigid.ink gold bronze since the majority want that color and I can get it shipped ready for tomorrow to start printing . Is that ok with you @Avidfanofstuff and @nexusmaniac ?

2 Likes

Fine with me!

Character limit…

£9 is a great price but really does seem too low. Even £15 if not £20 seems more reasonable.

1 Like

Shall we put this to a public vote?

Whats the most that users who’ve made a request would be happy to pay?

• £9
  • £15
  • £20

0 voters

I think Jason deserves compensating for his time & expertise here but he could always donate the profits to charity, if he preferred..

1 Like

I only said £9 as (a) on NMW and (b) it one colour for all. Were I on salary rather than wage I would say £15, but if personalised and a one off colour for someone then even £20 would be value

1 Like

Love it. Put my name down for one please. Whatever the majority colour in voted to go with.