Just finished printing this little guy

Count me in! Have added my name.

Added my name to the list and voted for price.

Added mine to the list too :slight_smile:

Added my name to the list. This looks great. :grin:

Name added to the above post

You also managed to delete quite a few of the people on the list of the requests… I’ve fixed the list though so it should have all requests back.

6 Likes

Thanks guys :slight_smile: I’m gonna ask if @alexs or @tomsr if they could close the wiki while make the current orders. They take about 1hr30 each so I should have them all done over the weekend

7 Likes

No worries, I’ve done that now.

Just been playing with the idea @nexusmaniac mentioned. I’ve designed one so you can slot your Monzo card (still a WIP which is why it’s only a small section to test how well it fits and the sign should overlap the card like the original design ) 1AE2689A-868D-4B40-AEF8-E980F4A9F33F510371B8-A350-45F7-924D-7CA57B70B878

3 Likes

Can I sign up for the second round of printing?

Funny enough, a little while ago we internally threw around the idea of making a special Hot Chip edition of the card that came with the face on it and possibly included a little stand much like this one. :smile:

7 Likes

Very cute.
Would make for a nice reward for the crowd funders :wink:

2 Likes

Seems I missed out on the original wiki post for orders, but I’d love one of these! Maybe if you do a second batch :slight_smile:

Or post the stl files :wink:

DM when I can send you some money. I’m assuming monzo.me will be the order of the day?

3 Likes

Sign me up for V2 as well :laughing:

Now that is :sunglasses:

I’d be interested in one of these!

1 Like

Here’s the revised version that you can slot your Monzo in :grin:
EE152C7D-4CF2-4BAE-BE91-2F1B8F2C7F47

14 Likes

I need one! :heart_eyes::raised_hands:t3: cute and functional? Sign me up

2 Likes

is this the one you’re printing over the weekend for us or is this a v2 product?

James

1 Like